Since tissue culture is a branch of modern Biotechnology, the Company has amalgamated the traditional skills of mass propagating the plants with modern scientific techniques
• Micro propagation in large scale production facility in aseptic condition.
• Maintenance of plants in automated controlled growth rooms for caring the plants inside the lab.
• We are involved in High tech agriculture by application of Biotechnology.
• R&D for horticulture plants: Callus culturing, Somaclonal variation, Embryologists, regeneration of plants, Continuous Cell suspension culturing, Isolation of ingredients.
• Maintenance of plants in automated green house controlled environments.
• We provide consultancy and tech support for other farms and develop the protocols in terms of contract research.
Tissue culture means cloning and micro-propagation of tissues of the selected Elite plants and daughter suckers. The process consists of five important steps: Initiation, Multiplication, Shooting & rooting, Primary Hardening in green houses and Secondary Hardening in shade houses. Strict adherence to aseptic standards and micro-climatic conditions and care during the hardening process alone can ensure success.
>We offer you, all important varieties of banana that are popular and grown in India.
>Our experience and expertise offers you ‘Low or No Variation’ in genetic purity of the plants.
>We offer you ‘Unique Potting System’ that protects root damages during handling and transport.